Infobalt, 2013.12.13: This week the fist INFOBALT business mission in Oslo was accomplished. The mission got a considerable interest among Norwegian IT business representatives…. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459604197482213
First mission day December 11 reception at the Embassy was welcomed by Ambassador of Lithuania to the Kingdom of Norway Mr. Andrius Namavičius. List of presentations follows:
- „ICT in Norway“. Geir Jacobsen, ICT sector responsible, Innovation Norway
- „ICT in Lithuania“. Andrius Plečkaitis Head of Innovations at Lithuanian ICT Association Infobalt.
- “Infrastructure, platform and software as a service from Lithuania Data center”. Artūras Šriupša, Director, Blue Bridge Bond UAB .
- “The Future of e-commerce”. Paulius Nagys, CEO and founder Adeoweb UAB.
- “Nortal – your e-channels IT partner”. Vytautas Taujanskas, Private business unit manager, Nortal UAB.
- “Enterprise collaboration and content management in today’s dynamic, global business environment”. Evaldas Kulbokas, Chairman, Sekasoft UAB.
- “Santa Monica Networks Group: the Expert of Secure Networks”. Marius Ramanauskas, Head of international sales, Santa Monika Networks UAB.
After presentations part a joint matchmaking session was performed in Embassy followed by individual meetings in Embassy and Norwegian companies offices. Meetings continued December 12 and 13.
14 years of IT services delivery to Norway experience of Lonus Technologies UAB substantially helped to gather Norwegian colleagues to this very first Lithuanian ICT business mission to Norway events. More than 50 introductionary matchmaking meetings with colleagues from „Garness Data“, „Mosoft“, „Experis“, „DnB“, „Timegrip“, „CloudNorway“, „Den norsk Helsingforskomite“, „Finvika“, „Infoworker“, „Deloitte“, etc. and organizations „IKT Norge“, „Oslo Handelskammer“, „Næringslivets Hovedorganisasjon„, „Den Norske Dataforening“ and „Invest Lithuania“ were accomplished.
„I’m very happy 14 year of Lonus Technologies UAB service delivery experience in Oslo helped to successfully introduce Lithuanian and Norwegian colleagues to each other. Lonus Technologies is ready to assist any Lithuania – Norway business development initiative.“ – Šarūnas Bagdonas, CEO, Lonus Technologies UAB
Garnes Data via Facebook – „Great visit in our office from leading Lithuanian ICT companies today and reception at the Lithuanian Embassy. Thank you Sarunas Bagdonas, Infobalt and Innovation Norway for facilitation and coordination! Lot’s of opportunities for future cooperation!“